Thursday, April 18, 2013



The special offer below has now expired. 
Thank you for your support!
Cyndi
-----------

An Additional Special Offer from My Heritage
Cyndi Ingle HowellsThank you for all the support!  I appreciate the many purchases you have made of this great product.
I have also heard from many of you that you would like full access to everything MyHeritage has to offer.
MyHeritage has provided me with another great offer for those of you who are looking for full access to MyHeritage trees and content.  Get this special offer – 50% off MyHeritage Bundle – PremiumPlus account and MyHeritage Data, both good for one full year.
This Special Offer is only good through Tuesday April 23rd  at midnight so sign up soon!
Cyndi
 (If you have already purchased the Data only and would like to make an upgrade to the full plan please send an email to me and we will handle the upgrade.)

50% off MyHeritage Bundle – PremiumPlus account and MyHeritage Data

Disclaimer: This blog post was written by me after spending time exploring the features of the subscription-based MyHeritage genealogy web site. The material written here is in my own words. Any purchases/subscriptions created from the link in this article will result in a donation from MyHeritage to Cyndi's List.

No comments: